Pre-K applicants: Must be 4 years old by September 1, 2021 Kindergarten applicants: Must be 5 years old by September 1, 2021 Application deadline: Saturday, January 23, 2021
Steps to Apply
1. Schedule to attend a parent campus tour and family open house by completing an inquiry form (via Ravenna). This will create your application portal login credentials but is not a commitment to apply.
2. Submityour online application via Ravenna. The non-refundable application fee is $100 per student. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have concerns regarding this fee.
3. Complete the application. Follow the online instructions in Ravenna for submitting the PreK-1 Teacher Evaluation. Your teacher will submit this form directly to the school.
4. Pre-K and Kindergarten Assessment Morning: Upon receipt of your application, the Admissions Office will automatically register your child for participation in one of our Pre-K and Kindergarten Assessment Mornings at 8:30 am on Saturday, January 30, 2021 or Saturday, February 6, 2021. Please save these dates on your calendar.
5. Decision Notification: Electronic notification will be available in Ravenna Hub after noon on Thursday, March 18, 2021.
6. Registration of accepted students is required by 10 am on Thursday, March 25, 2021.