Our Round 1 Application deadlines for the 2020/2021 school year have passed.
While most of our grades are now at capacity, we are accepting inquiries for another round of Admission applications for select grades. Please create an account in Ravenna and our Admissions team will reach out to you with more information.
First grade applicants: Must be 6 years old by September 1, 2020
Application deadline: Saturday, January 25, 2020
Steps to Apply
1. Schedule to attend a parent campus tour and family open house by completing an inquiry form (via Ravenna). This will create your application portal login credentials but is not a commitment to apply.
2. Submityour online application via Ravenna. The non-refundable application fee is $100 per student. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have concerns regarding this fee.
3. Complete the application. Follow the online instructions in Ravenna for submitting the Teacher Evaluation/Recommendation form and transcripts. These documents are due to the Admissions Office by January 25, 2020.
4. Shadow Visit: Individual visits take place from late January to early March. The Admissions Office will contact you to schedule a visit.
5. Decision Notification: Electronic notification will be available in Ravenna Hub after noon on Thursday, March 19, 2020.
6. Registration of accepted students is required by 10 am on Thursday, March 26, 2020.